Adam Carolla is definitely not a fan of the government. Whether he’s sitting down with Reason Magazine to rant, or going off on Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), he’s made it clear that he wants to be left alone.
Carolla, the host of the Adam Carolla Show (which is a podcast available on iTunes), and former host of “The Man Show,” “Crankyankers” and “Loveline,” showed his detest for unions with a profanity laced tirade,
“…this is the malaise of the government…and this is why, my thing is like, In Wisconsin or wherever, fuck the school teachers, fuck all you guys, you make eighty grand a year you work fucking five months out of the year. Fuck you guys you’re not heroes, who gives a shit.”
Carolla has never been one to censor himself on issues he feels passionate about and unlike many conservatives in Hollywood he runs his own show. This allows to truly speak his mind if for no other reason than he doesn’t have to answer to sponsors and others within the typical “left-wing” establishment Hollywood is known for.
- Adam Carolla Lays Into Embattled Maxine Waters in Profanity-Laced Tirade (Audio)
- Adam Carolla Sits Down with Reason.tv
- Dr. Drew Pinsky: ObamaCare Will ‘Fail’; Says He is ‘Sick’ of the Gov’t
- Dr. Drew Pinsky: Obamacare Will Eventually Lead to a ‘Massive Flight of Physicians’
- Randi Rhodes’ False Equivalency: Equates Helen Thomas Anti-Semitism to Ron Paul’s Insanity